Imperial Pools Hires Award Winning Salesperson Latham, NY.Read More
Legacy Steel Warranty
LEGACY LIMITED STEEL WARRANTY
Its super structural strength is required to build bridges and erect towering buildings. The structure of an inground swimming pool demands solid support, too. That’s why all Imperial Legacy Edition pools feature sturdy steel frame construction. The inherent qualities of steel withstand extreme external pressures and are capable of containing tons of water without buckling under the stress or strain. Imperial’s 50 years of experience developing and refining steel applications have made us a leader in the industry. The superior strength and quality of our workmanship upholds our commitment to excellence.
As proof of our commitment to design and fabrication excellence, every Imperial Legacy Edition pool comes with a limited LIFETIME WARRANTY with a one-time transferable provision. The steel walls of your Imperial Legacy Edition pool are guaranteed for life against any defect in material. This assures you protection against damage due to rust, corrosion, or material defects.
Imperial Pools, Inc. warrants the Steel Wall Panels for the Lifetime of the original retail purchaser. We agree to replace or repair, without charge to you, at our factory, any panel which rusts or corrodes beyond use during this period.
This warranty is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- If the Legacy Edition Pool panels should rust or corrode beyond use during this period, you should send a letter to our factory identifying the panel. We will repair or replace the defective panel or panels after either (1) receipt of the defective panel or panels at our factory for factory confirmation of the defect or (2) at our option confirmation of the defect by an authorized representative at the pool site. Repair or replacement will be completed within 10 business days.
- This warranty is enforceable only by the original retail purchaser of the Legacy Edition Pool or by a qualified transferee of the original retail purchaser. A qualified transferee shall be the next owner of the real property upon which the Legacy Edition Pool was originally installed who has forwarded to Imperial Pools at the address stated below, a copy of the deed or other instrument of transfer of title indicating the change in ownership within 30 days following the transfer of title. Upon any subsequent sale of the real property where the Legacy Edition Pool was originally installed, this warranty shall terminate immediately.
- Units or assemblies such as filters, pumps, motors, skimmers, standard fittings, heaters or accessories purchased by us for use in the pool are subject to and carry the original manufacturer’s warranty only.
- Our factory is located at 33 Wade Road, Latham, N.Y. 12110 and is open for business Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Freight charges for any panels returned to us for replacement or repair must be prepaid by you. Freight charges for the return of panels repaired or replacements must also be paid by you.
- Any panel, replaced or repaired by us and returned to you shall be installed or reinstalled by you at your own cost.
- In order for you to obtain maximum use and enjoyment from your Legacy Edition Swimming Pool, you should keep your pool full of water at all times. We are not responsible for any irregularities or imperfections which may result from the removal of water from your Legacy Edition vinyl liner pool.
- Our total liability to you under this warranty is limited to carrying out the terms of our warranty.
- Unless Imperial Pools, Inc., installs your Legacy Edition Pool, we have no liability to you for faulty installation of your pool or for damage to panels, which may result from faulty installation.
- We shall not be responsible for any damage or defect to panels, which results from your acts, or the acts of others, and we shall have no liability to replace or repair any panels so damaged.
- This warranty shall be unenforceable so long as the purchaser is in default under the terms of any
agreement executed in connection with the purchase or installation of the Legacy Edition Pool.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which may vary from state to state. You also have implied warranty rights. In the event of a problem with warranty service or performance, you may be able to go to a small claims court, a state court, or a federal court.
This warranty is in compliance with the Consumer Products Warranty and Federal Trade Commission Improvement Act.